01 January 2011

2011 Wishlist!

I've done making my lists for 2011 and wish i can get em' although some of them kinda impossible unless,i have enough money for next year.Means that bila dapat job buat interior banyak,so dapat lah!haha!

But no worries!i'll try harder and try my best!which means kena working hard!insyaAllah.

NAH!here they are..

1st.. 

I'm freaking sure u guys knows what it is-BRACES.

hehe..this gonna be my FIRST wishlist!tak tahu macam mana sakit dia tapi on je .haha!


2nd..

My own kitchen Cabinet showroom/studio.So that people can walk-in and dealing with me about kitchen design or any renovation.Easy.


MODERN CONCEPT-This one cute,at least tak memerlukan modal yang banyak except for the laminated flooring la.

CLASSIC.







Woot!!yang ni memang style!this kitchen cabinet showroom located in New York(googled the pic hehe.





Office sedia ada sekarang tak sebesar those pictures above and if i have to choose,i would like to pick the number one picture.Maybe la.Ni semua sample je.hehe..Since masuk dalam bidang ni,memang ada pasang impian nak ada showroom sendiri just kurang modal.It's akay.Slowly ezaii..:) 


And...HOW ABOUT YOURS?could u reply me back and tell me what's your biggest wishlist for 2011?



Till then...



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 READERS!GOOD LUCK!xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment