24 September 2011

23 and Keep Counting!

Warning : This post may be the longest post flooded with birthday wishes from fbians on facebook.hehe.

So now i am officially 23 years old on 21st of September 2011.How time flies.Don't you feel  that?































 

You guys SO SWEET!even i cannot reply your wishes personally,but i do really APPRECIATED it!*singing Colby Cailat's song,I DO*

My life is complete.Nothing else i want except Suri and Shah Rezza.Both of them are my sunshine,my partner,my bestfriend,my everything!.I just wish that i could be a successful women someday.That's all.

THANK YOU AGAIN for the well wishes and may Allah blessed you too!Ameen. :)

Do you want to know what is the best birthday present i've got?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Applied blurry effect because my bestfriend wearing a tudung.



 MY BESTFRIEND coming and spending her time with ME.Such a wonderful birthday gift i ever had!we haven't seen each other about 2years.Last time was when we were studying toghether in Kedah.Sweet moments which cannot be erased on my mind.This girl not  available anymore because she is getting married next year.weeee!!

I'm coming,FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment